Athletic Packet - 2022-2023
Instructions for Registering Your Athlete
Below are instructions for creating a parent/guardian user account and registering one or more of your children in Elsie Allen High School's athletic program.
Creating an Account
2. Click the Create an Account link near the bottom of the screen
3. Enter the required information and submit the form
4. Log in to the system with your email address and password
5. Follow the instructions inside the system
Before You Begin
Make sure you have the following prior to attempting to register your child:
- Your child’s student identification number
- The exact spelling of your child’s first and last name as it appears in official school records
- A scanned copy of your child’s completed Pre-Participation Physical Exam on your computer (to be uploaded during registration)
- Your child’s active health insurance coverage information, including the name of the provider and the policy ID
Be sure to carefully read the instructions on each screen and provide all required information. If you are unable to finish in a single session, the information you have already submitted will be saved and you can log back in at a later time to finish.
Important: The school will not receive your submission until you complete the entire process, ending with your final electronic signature on the last available screen. Be sure to check your email for a confirmation message after you have finished.